The DT 770 PRO is a closed dynamic headphone which has been designed for critical music and sound monitoring. The single-sided cable makes the handling of the headphone easy.
The sound of the DT 770 PRO is, without a doubt, a benchmark for professional users. The secret lies not only in the cutting edge drivers, which are hand made in Germany, but also in a very sophisticated bass reflex system. The membrane can breathe in an otherwise closed housing and is therefore extremely quick and precise in its response, accurately reproducing frequencies anywhere between 5 and 35,000 Hz. This makes the DT 770 PRO an ideal tool for critical listening and monitoring purposes. The DT 770 PRO is built to last, with incredible attention to detail and quality. Only the best materials are used, such as neodymium magnets, spring steel headband, anodized aluminum forks, composite housings and soft skin earpads. The single sided cable allows you to handle with ease, and the soft padded headband and earpads provide long wearing comfort. The DT 770 PRO is designed to perform even under extreme conditions. Its superior quality has ensured that the DT 770 PRO is the number one choice for professional users around the world.
- Closed diffuse-field studio headphone
- “Bass reflex” technology for improved bass response
- Comfortable fit due to rugged, adjustable, soft padded headband construction
- Robust, easy serviceable construction as all parts are replaceable
- Transmission type: Wired
- Headphone design (operating principle): Closed
- Headphone impedance: 32 ohms
- Headphone frequency response: 5 – 35.000 Hz
- Nominal sound pressure level: 96 dB
- Construction: Circumaural (around the ear)
- Cable & plug: Straight connecting cable with mini-jack plug (3.5 mm) & .25″ adapter (6.35 mm)